1. Was it a great sight? OR Was it not a great sight?
2. Can anyone tolerate this?
3. Is there anything particularly impressive about this picture?
4. Does anyone worship the setting sun?
5. Could Gulliver hear his watch ticking in his pocket?
6. Is it useless to cry over spilt milk? OR Is it not useless to cry over spilt milk?
7. Is Switzerland known for its scenic beauty? OR Is not Switzerland known for its scenic beauty?
8. Is the beauty of nature beyond description? OR Isn’t the beauty of nature beyond description?
9. Has everybody heard of Darwin? OR Hasn’t everybody heard of Darwin?
10. Does he have his dinner at seven every evening?
11. Did I tell him to practice regularly? OR Did I not tell him to practice regularly?
12. Is not virtue its own reward?
The indefinite pronouns everybody, everything, anything, anyone etc., should be written as a single word and should be followed by a singular verb.